Applicable to all students
- The Application and Registration Fees paid are strictly, NON REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
- When a request for refund is desired, the request has to be explicitly expressed in writing and in accordance to the guidelines and deadlines stipulated in the following clauses.
- Refunds are made in accordance to the following table:- Diagrammatic Summary of Refunds
- Nilai University reserves the right to utilise refundable deposits to offset outstanding amounts due to the University in the computation of refunds.
- In the event that a refund is requested after the enrolment of subjects is done and the fees due are not paid, Nilai University reserves the right to charge the fees accordingly and utilise Refundable Deposits to offset the outstanding amount due to the University in the computation of refund.
- It is imperative for the student to obtain the acknowledgement of Nilai University authorities in their submission of request for refund in order to ensure that the University receives the written request via the Withdrawal/Completion Form (or adhoc Refund Request Form), including and particularly the date of submission and acknowledgement of receipt of the submission.
- The request for refund should only be made via Nilai University’s Withdrawal Form/Completion Form/Refund Request Form, and that other methods of notification will not be entertained. Any amount to be refunded is subject to the approval and discretion of the University.
- In the event the student drops any subject before the ADD/DROP deadline and subsequently follow up with a withdrawal from Nilai University, the University will charge the full fees based on the initial approved course enrolment.
- Nilai University will refund the Caution Fee (only after the student completes the Completion Form/Withdrawal Form) and Accommodation Deposit (if applicable). However, this is provided that no rules or regulations have been breached and the student does not have any outstanding fee with the University.
- In the event of graduation or in the event of a withdrawal the respective forms must be submitted within a maximum of 2 semesters from the event for refundable deposits to be refunded as per clause (9) above.
- At all times, it is imperative that all rules and regulations are strictly adhered to, failing which Nilai University shall forfeit all refundable deposits and the said deposits may be required to be paid once again, where applicable.
- In the event that the student fails to settle his/her fees in accordance to the respective due date, the student shall be liable to pay late payment charges that shall be levied accordingly by Nilai University.
- The student must abide by all rules and regulations as stipulated in the Nilai University student handbook.