A key concern for many students wishing to study abroad is the many challenges arising from related application procedures and the logistics of settling into the university. Here at Nilai University we assure a smooth transition from your home country into our campus as we have a very experienced board of international support staff. We will take care of any problems you may have so you can focus on what is most important—your personal learning and development.
The International Office is a one-stop-centre that takes care of your needs during your stay at the university. The responsibilities of this department begin well before your arrival with the processing of visas and immigration documents. Upon arrival, you will be picked-up from the airport and brought to the campus where we will assist you in your enrolment and accommodation procedures. As an international student, you need only to refer to the International Office should you require assistance in settling in and in your day-to-day needs.
International Office Services
- Student visa application and extensions;
- Airport arrival pick-ups and immigration clearance (for new students only);
- Assistance on accommodation arrangement;
- Orientation and enrolment/registration for first semester;
- Welfare (health insurance, guidance on matters relating to international students, etc.)