Explore Your Future
Find Your Programme
- Submit your application 3 months before the intake you intend to enroll in.
- This is to help us facilitate the visa application for your student visa.
- A completed Application Form.
- A completed Accommodation Form (if necessary)
- A photocopy of your national identification card (as proof of identity)
- TWO (2) sets of photocopy of your Passport with a minimum validity of 2 years (Personal particulars and all pages). Copies must be certified true copy for all pages.
- Certified copies of your Secondary or Secondary Vocational School results & Graduation Certificate (including translated copies in English if the original documents are NOT in English)
- 8 most recent passport-sized photographs (white background only) measuring 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. The size of the photograph MUST be exact.
- Original copy of No Objection Certificate or Eligibility Letter (for countries under the Sub-Saharan Continent) Sub-Saharan Continent)
- Original copy of Affidavit for name (if name indicate in academic results/ or any other documents are different from the name in the passport).
Payable to Nilai University:
- Application Fee: RM700
- Registration Fee: RM500
- Caution Fee (Refundable): RM1500
- Resource Fee (All programmes except Nursing & Medical Lab Technology programmes): RM440
- Resource Fee (Nursing & Medical Lab Technology programmes): RM550
- International Student Admission Fee (General Service Charge):
- Foundation, Diplomas, Advanced Diploma & Degrees programme: RM3500
Payable to Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) via Nilai University:
- Visa Application Fee: RM1060*
- Health Screening Fee: RM250 (one-time payment)**
- Student Insurance: RM400 (to be paid once every year)**
- Visa renewal / Cancellation Fee: RM148.40**
- Visa amendments (Due to the change of programme/ University): RM1060
- Student Pass Fee: RM60 – RM110 / year (depending on country)**
- I-kad: RM50**
- e-VAL: RM159 (one-time payment)**
**For more information, log on to www.educationmalaysia.gov.my/how-to-apply/new-students.html/
- You may pay the fees in the form of a bank draft/ telegraph transfer/ any other methods available in your country to our account as follows:-
|Campus||Payee Name||Bank Details|
No 1, Persiaran Universiti
71800 Negeri Sembilan
|Nilai Education Sdn Bhd||RHB Bank Berhad
PT7460 & PT7461 Jalan BBN 1/1A
Putra Point Bandar Baru Nilai
71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
Swift Code: RHBBMYKL
Send all the documents and the details of payment (receipt of payment/ telegraphic transfer) to:
- Fax: (+6) 06 8501266 or email to email@example.com; or
- Address: Nilai University (International Marketing) - No 1, Persiaran Universiti, Putra Nilai, 71800 Negeri Sembilan, MALAYSIA.
NOTE: Upon receipt of the above, we will process your application.
Upon successful application, you will receive:-
The Letter of Offer:
Information of your programme that you have applied for, intake date & admission/registration information will all be included in the letter.
Confirmation of Acceptance:
To be signed and returned to the University to acknowledge your acceptance of the offer and of the terms & conditions stated.
- Your student Visa Approval Letter will be subsequently processed – including submission to the Ministry of Higher Education and the Immigration Department via the Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS). Successful applicants will receive the Visa Approval Letter within SIX to EIGHT weeks.
- Students are required to apply for a Single-Entry Visa and endorse the Visa Approval Letter received at the nearest Malaysian Embassy/ Consulate/ High Commission before proceeding to travel to Malaysia or risk deportation.
NOTE: Further information can be acquired at http://www.imi.gov.my
- You are required to make the FULL payment (payment details are attached in your invoice) as per the invoice included with your Letter of Offer before your arrival to Malaysia. Payments can be made via the Telegraphic Transfer.
NOTE: Your original Visa Approval Letter (once received by the University) will only be sent to you once we have confirmation of your payment.
- With the Visa Approval Letter, you may endorse a Single Entry Visa onto your passport at the Malaysian Embassy/Consulate in your country. Please bring along your Offer Letter, the Visa Approval Letter and your passport when you do your visa endorsement. When this is done, you’re all set to fly!
NOTE: If you are in the process of obtaining a passport, please note that the University can only proceed to this step after receiving your 2 sets of new passport photocopies. Therefore, it might take longer than 6 weeks. All international students should enquire at the nearest Malaysia Diplomatic Mission/ Embassy/ Consulate at your country for the latest entry procedures and requirements & confirmed whether necessary visas are needed for entry into Malaysia or refer to website of Immigration Department of Malaysia for more information.
- You must then inform Nilai University’s International Office of your flight details FIVE (5) working days before your date of departure. Representatives from Nilai University will greet you at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).
NOTE: Students will only be allowed entry (by the Malaysian Immigration) into Malaysia in the presence of a Nilai University representative.
- Send your flight details to: Ms. Chin at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Ms. Chia at email@example.com; or Fax to (+6)068501766 or (+6)06 8501266 (Attention to Ms.Chin / Ms. Chia)
- If there are changes in your flight details (other than what you have already communicated to us) OR if you are unable to locate our representative upon your arrival at the airport please call (+6)012 9696825 (Mr. Thanesh) or (+6)012 9696824 (International Office Staff).
NOTE: You will need to surrender your passport to the International Office upon arrival. Our International Office will assist you in applying to the Malaysian State Immigration for your Multiple Entry Visa and Student Pass.
- Post-arrival Medical Examination