Teacher (Economics/Business Studies/Accounting)
- Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes including putting up displays in the classroom;
- Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of student’s progress and development;
- Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge and then devising and writing new curriculum materials;
- Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards;
- Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting students on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties;
- Preparing students for qualifications and external examinations;
- Participating in and organizing extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events;
- Participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Economics/Accounting or in the relevant area that you are teaching.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree / Master of Art (Mandarin Literature) or in the relevant area that you are teaching.
- Must have teaching qualification such as certificate or post graduate diploma in education or teaching.
- Experience in IGCSE syllabus and Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) would be an advantage.
- Computer literate with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for teaching and able to work as a team.