Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration
1.Financial and Managerial Decision making & Control
- Management control and audit
- Financial Reporting and accountability
- Financial Analysis, Risk and Investment
2.Globalization of Economics and Business
- Economic development
- Small and medium enterprises
- Multinational corporations
- Strategic outsourcing
3.Management Leadership and Development
- Sustainable leadership
- Workplace attitudes and behavior
- Entrepreneurship and enterprising culture
- HRM/HDM and talent management
- Strategic management and organizational issue
|Master's degree in business or a related field|
|English Entry Requirements|
|TOEFL||Paper based: 550 / Internet based: 79|
For other qualiﬁcations, please consult our programme counsellors.
Applicants are required to submit a research proposal which should comprise the following elements:
- Field of research
- Topic of research proposal
- Statement of the research problem
- Objectives of the research
- Background or a brief literature review on the research topic
- Methodology - explain the methods used in study such as library research, lab work, field work, etc.
- Work schedule/Timeline/Gantt chart
- References ( at least 2 core references)
- Full Name of proposed Supervisor (where applicable).
- Full Names and Tel. and email contacts of TWO (2) Referees.
- The research proposal should contain between 1,500 - 2,000 words or about four (4) pages.
Scholarships are available.
COURSEWORK & COMPREHENSIVE EXAMINATION
Note: Coursework and comprehensive examination on Research Methodology and Business Statistics is applicable only for candidates who do not have sufficient knowledge or background on these two subjects.